Friday 8 August 2014

Wimpole Hall Interiors

On a rainy Sunday afternoon, just before I went away, I decided to visit one of my local National Trust properties: Wimpole Hall.  The main aim was to try out my new camera body, a Canon 5DmkIII, so that I was totally familiar with the controls before going on holiday.  There are lots of improvements in both design and performance compared to the 5DmkII, which itself is no slouch.  Anyway, here are some of the results from the afternoon.  As with previous interiors which I've taken, all but one are three-shot HDRs which are hand-held at around ISO 2500.  Only the square shot of the lantern is a single exposure.















I'd love to be able to use a tripod and a tilt/shift lens to capture these interiors, but in the meantime I'll just be grateful to the National Trust for allowing photography at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment