Sunday 13 October 2019

Crufts 2019, part 1

I'm starting to catch up with some of the pictures taken over the past couple of years which I haven't (yet) had chance to process.  Back in March, Issy and I made our annual pilgrimage to Crufts at the NEC in Birmingham.  It was the Hounds and Terriers day, meaning that the dogs came in all shapes and sizes - quite literally.  This first set concentrates on the activities in and around the judging rings.  Not being a fan of eugenics, I've never been interested in breeding animals for "cosmetic perfection".  Even so, it's fun to watch because of the characters involved (both two- and four-legged).

















Smile, please...



Mr Gordon appeared to be calculating the force required to push a West Highland Terrier off a table, although I've no idea why.



One poor Basset Hound had clearly waited long enough to be judged, and left her mark on the carpet to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment