Friday 25 October 2013

New Brighton Rocks?

I am currently staying in New Brighton (The Wirral) as tomorrow sees the PAGB Print Championships at Connah's Quay where Cambridge Camera Club are competing.  Being on a photographic outing, we decided to brave the weather and do some night shots along the promenade.  All I can say is that my new super-duper Storm Jacket "professional" camera cover - a recent birthday present - was well and truly inaugurated, as the rain decided to dampen our endeavours.  In fact, the camera stayed significantly drier than I did!  Anyhow, here are a few of the pictures I managed to take before we all decided that enough was enough and headed for a bite to eat.










The rather shady looking characters in the shot below were fellow members of CCC who were not in possession of the aforementioned "Storm Jacket pro..." (or simply had more sense).




No comments:

Post a Comment