Wednesday 22 June 2011

Last gasp before my HDR Efex Pro trial runs out

The more I use HDR Efex Pro, the more I like it. Initially I thought that Exposure Fusion (something which Photomatix does) would be the solution for natural-looking church interiors, for example. After playing with it for a couple of weeks, I'm convinced that careful use of the Nik tone mapping is more than capable of producing a highly natural and realistic looking result. Anyway, judge for yourselves based on the last set of images I was able to create before my evaluation licence expired...




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Not sure I can go with "highly natural and realistic" when they're taken with a 15mm fisheye :-) Especially coming from someone who gave Sue so much grief about non vertical verticals and non horizontal horizontals. But as images they're great I love the way the HDR brings out the texture in the stone.

    ReplyDelete