Friday 13 August 2010

People Watching

More from Whitby, illustrating some of the human specimens I observed while wandering around.  It was cold when we arrived, so there weren't very many people on the beach.  This person seemed to have the right idea.


The next group struck me as "three of a kind".  I'm not sure I'd want to meet any of them on a dark night...


Others were sitting, watching the world go by.


Shops and Cafes are always good places to observe human behaviour.  The Cafe, in this instance, is the world famous Magpie which serves the best fish and chips ever!


The centre of the town became really busy towards the end of the afternoon, so I retreated onto the West Pier where the last two shots were taken.


Not quite sure why, but I seem to be going through a bit of a monochrome phase at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment