Saturday 29 February 2020

And then there were two...

Flora - Isla's half sister - has now officially joined the family, and she's a real heart-breaker.  Very relaxed and confident, considering she's just been taken away from her siblings, and now beginning to explore the house and garden.  Isla has been incredibly tolerant of the new upstart, the only exceptions being when Flora strayed too close her food bowl (a capital offence) and attempted to climb into her bed.  They're not quite at the "playing together" stage yet, but I don't think it will be long.





Isla started the destruction of my backpack straps when she arrived two years ago, and it's nice to see that Flora is continuing the family tradition.








Flora's favourite spot for a snooze appears to be on a mat in the dining room with her head shoved inside one of Issy's shoes.  No accounting for taste, I suppose...


My photographic friends will understand why I needed to rescue my "Colour Checker Passport" very smartly after taking the following shot.



Sisters under the skin.



I'll document Flora's progress as time goes on, so please stay tuned for lots more unbearable cuteness!

[Pictures of Isla at the same stage can be found here]

No comments:

Post a Comment